Saturday, May 23, 2015

Movie Review: Poltergiest

The reason why I went to see this remake of the 1982 movie, which was directed by Steven Spielberg is because I thought that in 33 years the special effects would be so much more advanced and interesting. I was wrong. The 1982 version had by far better action scenes and special effects and was by far a better acted and well written movie. Why make this movie again after 33 years just to make money if the remake is going to be a very pale comparison to the original? It will be interesting to see how much money this movie makes. My vote is that it will not be much because word of mouth will all be the same. Go and see the original 1982 version, its a far better movie.

This is also my advice. See the original version, its far better.

Screenwriting Practice




 

No comments: