Saturday, June 16, 2018

Movie Review: Incredibles 2

The reason why big budget computer generated movies like "The Incredibles" and "Incredibles 2" are always either good or great is because so much money is at stake and failure is not an option. One cannot help but admire the huge number of many hours of computer work that it takes to create all of these animated characters, worlds and action scenes. Also, unlike so many non-animated movies made today, the story is the #1 priority and like the original Incredibles that was released a long 14 years ago in 2004 this second installment also has a very good story.

This is the first cartoon that I have reviewed on this blog and because I saw the original Incredibles and admired the quality I decided to see the second one knowing that I would be impressed with this film and I was not disappointed.

The story is as good as the first movie and it stars the same voices as the original starting with Holly Hunter and Craig T. Nelson as the main characters and super heroes and both of them were outstanding in their voice-over roles.

I recommend this film for both adults and children and it is one of the best animated feature films I have seen in a long time.

No comments: