Friday, June 26, 2015

Movie Review: Ted 2

I thought that TED 2 is better than the first one only because there is a greater number of good laughs in this movie than the last one.  About half of the attempted funny scenes or dialogue work, and about half don't work.  Some scenes are more disgusting than funny but overall I was satisfied that this is a solid comedy movie overall.    I appreciated some of the attempts to reference other movies like the Breakfast club and the remark about Samuel L. Jackson (the same name of the female lead in this movie) being the black guy in every movie and the appearance of Morgan Freeman at the end of the movie as very often these 2 actors are confused.

Overall I thought this movie was pretty funny and I do recommend it.


Free Screenwriting Tips

 

 

No comments: