Sunday, March 22, 2015

Movie Review: Insurgent

Just like with the Hunger Games series of movies, which originally were books written for teenagers, this movie series amazes me just ask much as I try and figure out why this boring idea is so popular with anyone, much less young adults.

It was two hours of mostly being bored, and wondering why one scene lead into another scene and trying to make sense out of the whole thing. I guess the overall idea of all this is that people are different and possibly can be classified into different categories and its OK for people to be different.

Unfortunately there is a third and fourth book in this series which will result in 2 more movies. I am not a fan of this movie or the previous one. Unless your a big fan of the books I would steer clear of this whole long boring mess.

Screenwriting practice

No comments: