Thursday, December 25, 2014

Movie Review: Unbroken

Overall I was very disappointed with this movie. I felt many times throughout the 2 hours that I was watching a TV movie or biography rather than the movie depiction of a great book also called Unbroken which was written by Lauren Hillenbrand . The novel Unbroken is one of the best books I have ever written and it took 7 long years of research for Hillenbrand write this book. Considering those 7 years of hard work and research about the incredible story of survival that she wrote about the life of Louie Zamperini i definitely expected a much better than average movie but unfortunately the movie Unbroken is only an average movie.

There are some moments worth seeing in Unbroken, but overall I recommend reading the book as it is much better and pays a much better homage to this incredible story of survival.

RB Screenwriting

No comments: